Aisling Annacotty are running a second LAST MAN STANDING competition in conjunction with the English Premiership League, as a fundraiser to match the grant the club have been allocated under the Sports Capital Grants Programme to develop the pitch and facilities in Annacotty. Student Oisin Kelly won the first competition and won winner takes all first prize of €400. It is open to all – let me know if you are interested:
The competition is simple. In summary it works like this:
- You choose a premiership team from the following fixture list for week no 1, 16th/17th/18th January, and e-mail this team selection to Mark Maloney at this address.
Tottenham v Sunderland
Bournemouth v Norwich
Chelsea v Everton
Manchester City v Crystal Palace
Newcastle v West Ham
Southampton v West Brom
Aston Villa v Leicester
Liverpool v Manchester United
Stoke v Arsenal
Swansea v Watford
The coordinator, Mark Maloney, will email the weekly results and following weeks fixtures to you every week
- If your team lose or draw on weekend of 16/17/18th January you are out.
- If your team wins you select a different team from the next week fixtures sent to you and again email our coordinator, Mark, with your team selection and so on.
- The last man/lady standing will win 33% of the pot, to a maximum of €1,000
I attach a word document setting out the rules and conditions.
If you are interested to get you started you need to reply to this e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 12 pm next Friday night (15th January) with:
- Your team selection for week 1
- Your name and email address. I need e-mail address for each player to facilitate direct contact for predictions
- Let me know how you are going to pay the €10 entry fee (can be given to me)/any other coach. I also attach a simple payment link to facilitate payment online( preferable method). Best to do online via PC/Laptop as currently trying to sort out software for use by mobile devices.
Please note that it is only one payment of €10 per entry for the competition – i.e. not €10 per week, with the winner getting 33% of the total collected, to a maximum of €1,000. The bigger the entry – The bigger the prize money !
Please forward e-mail to anyone else you think may be interested.